Hurley • Odanah • Visitor Center • Bayfield • Red Cliff • Ashland
A journey of religious/cultural exchange to promote greater understanding of and appreciation for both Native American and Franciscan heritages and their contributions to the Catholic faith in Northern Wisconsin.
This One-day Pilgrimage Includes:
Transportation by Lamers motorcoach (restroom onboard)
- 8:15 a.m. Hurley – Our Lady of Sorrows – Presentation by Fr. Frank Kordek, OFM
- 10:00 a.m. Odanah – St. Mary’s – Presentation by Sr. Phyllis Wilhelm, OSF, plus a stop at the Visitors Center
- 12:00 p.m. Red Cliff – St Francis – Lunch – Presentations by Sr. Kathy Salewski, OSF, Deacon Roger Cadotte and Fr. Kevin Gordon, plus a stop at the Bayfield Chamber of Commerce
- 4:30 p.m. Ashland – Our Lady of the Lake – Presentation by Sr. Peggy Kacvinsky, OSF and local alumni
- 5:30 p.m. Homeward bound
Cost: $70.00 per person covers all fees, gratuities and lunch. Snacks on your own. Payment non-refundable. If you need to cancel you are responsible finding your replacement. Register by September 10, 2018 with full payment (check or credit card).
Pick-up – Parking Sites – Drop-off
- 6:00 a.m. Wausau: Shopko at 200 S.18th Ave – southeast end parking area Return 8:45 p.m.
- 6:45 a.m. Tomahawk: Shell Gas Station Junction of Hwy 8 & 51 parking area Return 8:00 p.m.
- 7:15 a.m. Woodruff: Holy Family Church , Hwy J – parking lot west end Return 7:35 p.m
- 7:35 a.m. Marywood: 3560 Hwy 51 north parking area
- Return 7:15 p.m.
Times are approximate. Please arrive early as the bus driver cannot wait.
More information: Sr. Marla Lang or Pat Pintens, pilgrimage coordinators at Marywood Franciscan Spirituality Center: 715-385-3750 ext. 5 or 6.