Map and Directions
Located at 3560 US Hwy 51 N in Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin, Marywood is approximately a 3-hour drive from Madison, Duluth and Green Bay, a 4-hour drive from Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul and La Crosse and a 6-hour drive from Chicago. The closest airport, the Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport (RHI), is a 40-minute drive from Marywood. In Summer months, MaxAir offers a Chicago-Northwoods shuttle service to the Lakeland Airport in Woodruff, 8 miles from Marywood. You may call the Marywood staff at 715-385-3750 to see if we are available to assist with an airport pick-up when you come for your retreat.
3560 US Hwy 51 N., Arbor Vitae, WI 54568
Driving Directions to Marywood
From the South
- Proceed North on US Hwy 51 through Minocqua and Woodruff (the two are connected).
- Continue past State Hwy 70 EAST sign located North of Woodruff, about 8 miles North on US Hwy 51 past County Road M, and past County Road N.
- As you pass County Road N, look for the green sign on the right side of road, “Trout Lake Rd.”
- Marywood’s driveway is on the right immediately North of that sign.
From the North
- Proceed South on US Hwy 51.
- Continue past County Hwy H; 0.7 miles past the “Trout Lake Golf Course” sign.
- Turn left into Marywood’s driveway.
Approximate distance and time to Marywood from:
|Ashland||95 miles/ 1 hour
|Chicago||365 miles/ 6 hours|
|Duluth||165 miles/ 3 hours|
|Green Bay||206 miles/ 3 hours
|Houghton||128 miles/ 2 hours
|La Crosse||252 miles/ 4 hours
|Madison||220 miles/ 3 hours
|Marquette||165 miles/ 3 hours|
|Milwaukee||285 miles/ 5 hours|
|Stevens Point||111 miles/ 2 hours|
|Superior||160 miles/ 3 hours|
|Twin Cities||245 miles/ 4 hours